Table of Contents for Sun Nov 12 2017 22:22:15 GMT-0600 (CST) Law-Related Organizations
Return to Table of Contents Government Offices and Agencies
Return to Table of Contents Publications
Return to Table of Contents Opinions
Return to Table of Contents Law Schools
Want your law school listed? Send us the link! webmaster@MarainLaw.com.
Return to Table of Contents Blogs
- Above the Law "A Legal Tabloid."
- The Agitator Conservative Perspectives
- Concurring Opinions The Law, the Universe, and Everything
- Crime and Federalism Civil rights and criminal law, federalism, and Section 1983
- Daily Kos Liberal coverage of crime-related political and injustice news
- Drug Policy Alliance Blog of "Working to end the war on drugs"
- DUI Blog for Lawyers Bad Drunk Driving Laws, False Evidence and a Fading Constitution
- The Empty Wheel
- False Confessions, Truth about To educate, to promote reforms, and to assist attorneys
- Fourth Amendment Updates on the law of search and seizure and arrest and detention
- Just One Minute Riding With The Virtual Mongol Horde 24/7.... Would You Believe, 2/5?
- Law of Criminal Defense Practice under the Sixth Amendment and the ethics codes
- Law Professors Resources, News and Information for Law School Professors
- The Legal Reader "A daily dose live from San Francisco."
- Overlawyered "Chronicling the high cost of our legal system"
- PowerLine More conservative perspectives
- Scotus United States Supreme Court developments
- Talk Left Online Magazine with Liberal coverage of crime-related political news
- Underneath Their Robes "News and gossip about the federal judiciary."
- The Wall Street Journal Online WSJ.com on law and business and the business of law.
Return to Table of Contents Search Aids
Return to Table of Contents Search the Entire World Wide Web
DuckDuckGo: Search engine that, unlike Google, does not collect information concerning your search. Try me!
Return to Table of Contents Other Resources for Lawyers
Return to Table of Contents Superior Out-of-State Attorneys
- Arizona: Lee Phillips, Esq.
- Arkansas: John Wesley Hall, Esq.
- California: Alan Ellis, Esq.
- California: Omar Figueroa, Esq.
- California: Christopher M. Glew, Esq.
- California: Bruce Margolin, Esq.
- Colorado: Jeralyn E. Merritt, Esq.
- District of Columbia: Margaret Colgate Love, Esq. Executive clemency
- Florida: Ira Kurzban, Esq.
- Georgia: Wystan Getz, Esq.
- Indiana: Stephen W. Dillon, Esq.
- Kansas: Daniel E. Monnat, Esq.
- Louisiana: James E. Boren, Esq.
- Maryland: Marks & Katz, LLC
- Michigan: Thomas M.J. Lavigne, Esq.
- Missouri: Daniel Dodson, Esq.
- New York: Mark J. Mahoney, Esq.
- New Mexico: David C. Serna, Esq.
- North Carolina: Keith Williams, Esq.
- Ohio: Dean Boland, Esq. Expert in state and federal digital image and computer cases
- Pennsylvania: Randolph S. Goldman, Esq.
- Texas: W. Troy McKinney, Esq. Houston
- Texas: Shirley Baccus-Lobel, Esq.
- Washington: Jeffrey Steinborn, Esq.
- Washington: Stiley & Cikutovich, PLLC
- Wisconsin: Shellow & Shellow
Return to Table of Contents Other New Jersey Lawyers
Return to Table of Contents Law-Related Job Opportunities
Return to Table of Contents The Lighter Side of the Law
Return to Table of Contents About This Site
This page is presented as a service for lawyers in New Jersey as well as for people seeking information readily available from NJ Criminal Lawyers. Lawyers in NJ are invited to explore the Search Aids links. New Jersey lawyers will also find the Other Resources for Lawyers links quite helpful.
Persons seeking NJ Criminal Defense Lawyers may wish to first familiarize themselves with particular Criminal and Motor Vehicle Law sections, presented above. The Home Page for this site presents information about the Law Offices of Allan Marain, centrally located in Middlesex County. This office also accepts cases arising in Bergen, Burlington, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren Counties.
As you can see, this page contains links to numerous other sites. Please notify us if you encounter one or more links that do not work: webmaster@MarainLaw.com.
Return to Table of Contents
Mr. Marain I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you again. I don't have enough words to express my feelings, I am just extremely thankful that I had you as an attorney. I wish you and your family the best.
Mr. Marain, you were fantastic in handling my case. Thank you for being so thorough and keeping me informed in every step of the process. I will definitely come to you again if I need any legal assistance in the future.
Mr. Marain got right to work on my case. And didn't stop until it was taken care of. A very nice man and a professional. I am happy I got hooked up with him.
Mr. Marain is an excellent attorney. He represented me very well. I had an excellent attorney on my side. I would recommend Mr. Marain without any reservations.
I would strongly recommend Mr. Marain. His follow-ups that explained the progress and status of the case were very helpful and informative. It was a pleasure using your services.